Friday, December 31, 2010

Mom's Christmas Surprise.


My Christmas Gift this year was the best anyone could ask for. My beloved cat King Nike died in Oct. even after two months have pasted I still missed him terribly. Quintin decided to start looking for a Red Maine Coon Cat about 3 weeks before Christmas and wasn't having much luck. In his efforts he had to tell me. We found a kitten in Utah it was 3 weeks old. He can't be shipped until he is 9 weeks old. I believe he will be flown in at the end of Jan. LaRae name him Nike anytime she sees an orange cat she calls it Nike. We change it to Sir Niky spelled it with a y. I got the best Christmas gift ever from the most wonderful Husband and Kids..... Here are the pics I have from the breeder of my fluff ball .

Meet Sir Niky at 3 weeks old


Sir Niky at 5 weeks old

The newest pic of Sir Niky.




No comments:

Post a Comment