Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Spirit of Christmas

Our family was away today at family Christmas dinner. When we got home and at our back door there was a bundle of wrapped gifts. We have know idea who left them. However, it brought tears to my eyes that someone/s cared enough to do something so thoughtful. I have no words to explain how I feel inside. It was tears of joy. With everything that has been going on I really haven't care too much about Christmas this year. Christmas is my favorite holiday and this year I could careless. This act of kindness has made me remember why I love this holiday.

So I'm not sure if you read my blog or not. But, you have helped me see that people still care and that someone/s cares enough to give me some hope again that I can get threw this rough time that my family is going threw. So Thank you.

1Nephi 7:12 Yea, and how is it that ye have forgotten that the Lord is able to do all things according to his will, for the children of men, if it so be that they exercise faith in him? Wherefore, let us be faithful to him.

You have given this scripture new meaning to me. Thank you for opening my eyes up to what the Lord can do. I have forgotten what he can do. God Bless you for helping me see the glorious things he can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment