Thursday, December 30, 2010

No News is Good News but I have New News

We went to Quintin's Aunt Peggy's house for Thanksgiving. We had a busy Thanksgiving week-end. I baked tons of cookies and believe it or not I still have most of them left. I baked three pies. That is the mosted I have baked in five years and it felt good.

LaRae, Adrian and I left earlier on Friday morning to head to DuPont for pre-Admission testing for LaRae MRI. Then we stop and saw Adrian's Aunt Bev & Uncle Reggie, Uncle Brian, Sister Alex and Cousin Reggie and Reggie's two kids. Oh, I can't forget Buggies. The white bull dog. I am not sure if LaRae liked him or not. He was sure cute. Adrian had a good time. I am not sure if his uncle like his football game being turned off to play video games. I don't believe that will happen again. Adrian got a chance to talk to his sister.

Saturday we had friends over and just relax, which isn't something we don't get to do every often. It was well over do. Good food, good friends, and lots of laughs is just what the doctor order.

Quintin spent a lot of his spare time trying to fix our stoves. He did get one of them fix so that was good.
That is what has been going on in the Lawley house. Until next time. God Bless All.

No comments:

Post a Comment