Monday, January 17, 2011

Family is sick

We brought LaRae home from the Hospital last Sunday.  I got sick from a virus I picked up while staying at the hospital with LaRae good thing Quintin decide to bring LaRae home because I was sick enough they would of had to transferred me out of the to another hospital that treated adults since we were at a Children's Hospital. That would not of been a good thing.

I am still not over the virus yet and I have a major GI test tomorrow at Bryn Marw Hospital with bad weather coming should be fun.

McKayla, Adrian and Q all got the virus I had so it has been a fun week since LaRae came home. So far LaRae and Quintin have not got the virus yet I hope it stays that way. Quintin is not a fun sick person and LaRae doesn't do well with virus.  This is all we have been up too except for Q.


No comments:

Post a Comment