Thursday, March 10, 2011

My testimony of Jesus Christ

This might be weird to some people. This is something I feel that I have to do. I usual do this at church but since I will not have the opportunity do this before my surgery. I had this nagging feeling I needed to do this this way. So here it goes.

I have been a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints for 12 years now and it has taken me 9 years to really know and love my Heaven Father the way I do today. Maybe it took almost dieing two or three times before I got the hint he is the way and the only way. I am not sure but, I think I am finally on the right path. I do stumble from time to time. What I can tell you is this. I came to a point where he is the only way that I want to live. He guides me with every decision I make. It's hard sometimes, but it also very comforting too. When I feel the walls closing in on me I know he is there for me and he will help me threw it as long as I ask and even if I don't ask however, it works a lot better if you ask.


The lesson I learn is that you have to give Heaven Father your heart 100% not 99.9% it has to be all. It's like a weight is lifted off your shoulders if you really do it with all your heart. It is unbelievable what happens after you do this. It still today brings tears to my eyes. He started to answers my prayers that I thought he didn't hear. I started to feel his love like I have never felt before. You just have to completely trust in the Savior and don't look back. This doesn't mean that you won't have trials in your life. Trust me you will, they might be big and might feel like he's not there however, he is, you just have to trust in your faith. I still have trials and lots of them. It's just a matter of how you handle them now and how well you endure them. Especial now that you know how powerful his love is. You can make it threw anything if truly believe this. I have and believe this with all my heart.


I am really not sure if I am expressing myself very well. What I can say is this. I can remember that day this happen to me. I felt incredible inside full of sunshine, could stop smiling, wanted dance until I dropped and sing  praises. It was an overwhelming feeling that ever time I think of it now or talk about it still gives that same feeling.


I know without a doubt miracles happen today I am living proof of that. I would not be here today if it wasn't for my Heaven Father.  My husband and kids would of said goodbye to me in 2008. Here I am bearing my testimony for all to read.  I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.

Sharon, Quintin, Q, Adrian and McKayla in July of 2006. Before I
started to have more medical complications after a routine ankle surgery.
It was two in half years later that I found my testimony in
my Heaven Father and in his son Jesus Christ.
 This open up a whole new world for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment